Rabu, 28 Maret 2012

decide to carry on my life

well, i have got many things until now. such as a happiness, sadness, satisfaction, the best friendship ever, story of love , and another . look ! i am growing up. try to solve my troubles , try to end it self. sometimes, i fell alone. stand alone only self supporting. but when i was at the heart of  pressure, i have to think that some people around me will support me.certainly,  i will let whoever hears my sigh, all the better he/she can amusing me. i have to decide my own life with my own hands. try the best and keep pray to Allah.

2 komentar:

  1. hey girl , why you look so sad ?
    are you feel you lost your friendship XD
    hahahha
    come on girl , you said that your life in your own hand , so lets wake up n spirit :D

    BalasHapus
  2. no no no, hopely, i'd never lose of friendship.
    big thanks for your attendance that make me feel better. hoeeeek

    BalasHapus